Book : Street Smarts: High Probability Short-Term Trading Strategies
Published in 1996 and written by Larry Connors and “New Market Wizard” Linda Raschke. This 245 page manual is considered by many to be one of the best books written on trading futures. Twenty-five years of combined trading experience is divulged as you will learn 20 of their best strategies.
Among the methods you will be taught are:
- Swing Trading – The backbone of Linda’s success. Not only will you learn exactly how to swing trade, you will also learn specific advanced techniques never before made public!
- News – Among the strategies revealed is an intra-day news strategy they use to exploit the herd when the 8:30am economic reports are released. This strategy will be especially appreciated by bond traders and currency traders.
- Pattern Recognition – You will learn some of the best short-term set-up patterns available. Larry and Linda will also teach you how they combine these patterns with other strategies to identify explosive moves.
- ADX – In our opinion, ADX is one of the most powerful and misunderstood indicators available to traders. Now, for the first time, they reveal a handful of short-term trading strategies they use in conjunction with this terrific indicator.
- Volatility – You will learn how to identify markets that are about to explode and how to trade these exciting situations.
- Also, included are chapters on trading volatility, trading Crabel, trading the smart money index, trading gap reversals, a special chapter on professional money management, and many other trading strategies!